lördag 10 september 2016

Mini Album "Silver Birds"


Today I want to show you my new mini album that I have made with love :-)
Here can You see more Pictures and video.

To order the personalized album, please contact me by e-mail gelana.savo@gmail.com.




Mini Albums are so exciting to make!

Mini Album with size 16,5 cm x 16,5 cm x 9 cm have a lot of spaces for 67 photographs in full sized, 16 tags for journaling.


Flip flop and pocket pages  open easy with mini magnets.


Album is decorated with beautiful mulberry flowers, rhinestone in different size and colours, silk bands, pearls, hobby lack and emboss powder.




To give the cover a touch of the unusual I handmade it with high quality textiles from quiksilver Khaki Bird.





I hope You will enjoy it!
Kram :-)
Yours Lana

To order the album, please contact me by email gelana.savo@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...